You can make a difference.
At United Way, our staff and volunteers work every day to improve lives locally. We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to use their skills and expertise to do good in their community.
Opportunities at local United Way offices
Make a difference in the community where you live by applying to a local United Way.There are currently no opportunities available.
Opportunities at United Way Centraide Canada
Work at the national United Way office in Ottawa and help guide the work of United Way across the country.
There are currently no opportunities available.
Working at United Way Centraide Canada
United Way Centraide Canada is committed to being a great employer. We provide a caring and engaging work environment, and strive to challenge and develop each staff member’s potential.
- Generous paid vacation
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
- Other paid leave options, including parental and volunteer leave
- Summer hours
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan, with matching contributions
- Medical and dental benefits for your and your family
- Sick leave and disability insurance
- Life insurance
United Way Centraide Canada is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply to join our team.